Introduction to this blog

My name is Tsoek Man Yiu, Edwin.
I am a young man who passionate in growing plants like vegetable, also interested in collecting a lot of different variety vegetable seeds for leisure. I studied HKU SPACE Higher diploma program Medical and Health and Health Product Management in HPCC (HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Community College), currently studying Bachelor of Environmental biology in Curtin University of Technology, Perth.

I am writing this blog because I want to share my vegetable growing experience, as well as discuss the relationship between human health and vegetable. Many people got chronic disease due to improper diet and lack of awareness about consuming chemicals in food.

This blog will go through some
 vegetable introduction and my growing experience in Hong Kong, also talk about the food chemistry which deduce the mechanism of action (MOA) of nutrients within human body. I will introduce those vegetable according to their family because they shows similar properties in terms of botany. This blog will go through some weeds management, soil management, source of seeds in Hong Kong and worldwide, farming in other countries and discussion about food security problem in Hong Kong and the worldwide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of organic farming